For most customers, we manage all updates to WordPress core and our common plugins and themes. We push planned changes to test networks at least one week before moving to production. Unless it is an urgent security update, all changes take place during our weekly change window on Tuesdays.
>> Subscribe to receive email notifications of changelog updates here.
- Updates: Sept 28, 2021
- Join Multisite: Accessibility improvements.
- Reports and Batch Edit: fix issue with site not being included in the site list report of the theme on the site is blank or broken.
- Tips: Fix issue with Tip content would append a backslash “\” when saved words with an apostrophe.
- Updates: Sept 14, 2021
- Divi Builder: updated from 4.9.6 to 4.10.5
- Divi: updated from 4.9.6 to 4.10.5
- Extra: updated from 4.9.6 to 4.10.5
- Updates: September 13, 2021
- WordPress Core was updated to 5.7.3 to include latest security patches.
- Updates: July 13, 2021
- Divi Builder: updated from 4.8.2 to 4.9.6.
- Formidable reCAPTCHA V3: remove option to attach files to emails if form includes file upload.
- Live shortcode: added option to specify post parent for latest posts and accessibility improvement to Tabs for screen readers.
- Media Tree: added option to filter media by category in Media > Library.
- Meta Tag Manager: Plugin is being deprecated as the functionality it provides is part of the Simple SEO plugin. The plugin will no longer be listed in Plugins > All Plugins or in Plugin Management in the network admin. The plugin will remain activated on sites currently using and the user will be able to deactivate.
- Wiki: Removed allowed editing by “Anyone” option. Any wiki set to “Anyone” updated to editing by “Network users”.
- Activello – upgraded from version 1.1.0 to 1.4.4. Upgraded to fixed issue with menu not working on mobile devices related to jQuery.
- CampusPress Flex: Improvements to directory, added secondary logo as a text option, added image above title option.
- Divi: updated from 4.8.2 to 4.9.6.
- Extra: updated from 4.8.2 to 4.9.6.
- Updates: June 22, 2021
- WordPress core will be updated to 5.7.2. This update is already live on all test and sandbox networks for customers that have these additional networks. No changes are needed or problems expected with any custom plugins or themes, and this release has been fully tested for our bundled plugins and themes.
- Updates: June 15, 2021
- Post Type Order: Plugin added back to Plugin management and upgraded from version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.
- Updates: June 8, 2021
- Updates: May 4, 2021
- Advanced Custom Field Pro: updated from version 5.8.12 to 5.9.5
- Audit Log: added option to change time zone of audit logs (Dashboard > Audit Log > Settings).
- Divi Accessibility: added option to underline all links in Divi under #et-main-area and option to remove the underline from the title and buttons in Divi.
- WordPress Core was updated to 5.6.3 to include latest security patches.
- Updates: April 20, 2021
- Beehive: domain mapping support.
- Classic Editor: updated from version 1.4 to 1.6.
- Formidable Forms: updated from 4.05.01 to 4.10.01
- Live Shortcode: Tab module accessibility fix.
- Hiero – updated from version 1.2 to 1.8.4.
Additional file types:
Please firstname.lastname@example.org if you want “.fits” added to your allowed file types in network settings.
- Updates: April 6, 2021
- Batch Create: prevent user from being added to main site if the site URL is added incorrectly in the batch create file.
- Editorial Access Manager: Added support for custom post types.
- Menu icon: upgraded from version 0.12.2 to 0.12.5
- Updates: March 30, 2021
- Updates: March 23, 2021
- Audit Logs: change to how data is listed in CSV file.
Additional file types:
Please email@example.com if you want “.ris” added to your allowed file types in network settings.
- Updates: March 17, 2021
- Formidable reCAPTCHA V3: support for file uploads.
- Updates: March 9, 2021
- Accessible content: remove disabling of publish button.
- Billie: Upgrade from 1.0.8 to 1.1.3.
- CampusPress Flex:
- New customizer settings: “Secondary Logo”, “Custom Logo / Site Title Link”, “Main Header Spacing”, “Secondary Header Spacing”.
- Comment styling improvements.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Updates: March 2, 2021
- Beehive: upgrade from 3.2.1 to 3.3.7 to support G4. Google Analytics moved from Settings > Google Analytics to Statistics + GMT > Accounts. Dashboard > Statistics moved to Statistics + GMT >Dashboard. Some clients may need to log in again (tracking code won’t be affected). Email firstname.lastname@example.org if require assistance.
- Calendar+: Improve support for imports from Events Calendar.
- Maisha Lite: Upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.3.6. Hide all Pro upgrade links.
Additional file types:
Please email@example.com if you want “.usdz” added to your allowed file types in network settings.