- Audit Log: Added option to track site mapping deactivation into Dashboard > Audit Logs in network admin to enable super admin users to check who deactivated domain mapping on a site.
- Jetpack: Upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6.
- Post Expirator: Fix for depreciated jQuery function.
- Reports & Batch Edit: Fix issue indexing using date range if an ID range isn’t added.
Sign up and Invites: Add random alphanumeric to the end of invite links. Change only applies to new invite links and code created after the plugin is updated.
The following two new plugins have been added to Plugins > Plugin Management in network admin and are set to super admin users only can activate. Change to all users if you want your users to be able to activate on their sites.
- Page Links To plugin: Allows you to point WordPress pages or posts to a URL of your choosing. Good for setting up navigational links to non-WP sections of your site or to off-site resources. Added to Plugins > Plugin Management in network admin and is set to super admin users only can activate. Change to all users if you want your users to be able to use.
- Role and Capabilities plugin: Used to manage roles and capibilities of users on a site.