The following updates have been applied to all CampusPress networks:
- Avatars – fixed avatars refresh issue.
- Google Analytics – added ability to anonymize IPs tracked by GA, forced Universal Analytics as the only possible tracking method.
- Support added for .rdf file format. Send email to email@example.com if you want .rdf file format added to your allowed file types.
- Posts and Pages Restriction – Used to limit access to certain posts or pages so that only logged in users are able to view the content in the post or page. Useful where you want parts of your site accessible to all visitors while restricting access to certain posts or pages to specific readers.
This is set to Super admin users only in Plugins > Plugin Management in the network admin dashboard. To enable access for all users you need to change to All Users.
- Edublogs Default – fixed mobile menu when using dark color template.
- CampusPress School – improved accessibility for read more link.
New Support documentation:
- Accessibility plugin
- Content Update Notification Plugin
- Posts and Pages Restriction plugin
- Regenerate Thumbnail plugin
Updates: May 1, 2018
The following updates will be applied to all CampusPress networks on May 1, 2018 during the weekly change window:
- (NEW) WPFront Scroll Top – Allows the visitor to easily scroll back to the top of the page.
- Subscribe By Email – Added reCAPTCHA to signup forms. Added accessibility improvements. Improved styling and labels.
- Polldady – Fixed issue with empty settings page