After a year long pilot, we’re thrilled to be able to make it official!
We now offer new content and migration services for any sites or Multisite Networks that we host.
What could this mean for you and the sites you work with? Let’s dig in…
1. Site Building & Migrations
Migrating existing sites to CampusPress or building out new sites can be a time-consuming process. Even seemingly simple tasks like configuring plugins, creating navigation menus, and setting up user permissions can be a challenge if you don’t do it frequently.
So, save that time (and money) and have our team take care of it. You simply provide content or a link to an existing site, any layout ideas or requirements, and we handle the rest.
We can use your designs and your style/branding guidelines, or we can match the look and feel of an existing site – even if it’s not built with WordPress. We can migrate existing content or start from scratch too.
For our Multisite platform customers, we can handle site request form submissions and work directly with faculty or staff to manually set up new sites to ensure the quality of the content and design too.
As we create sites, we’ll keep accessibility top-of-mind (such as alt text, captions, and proper headings) and work collaboratively with site owners to ensure a smooth site launch.
2. Content Updates
Content Updates is an add-on subscription service where our team is available 24/7 to make any needed content changes on any site that we host.
For example, we can collaborate directly with faculty or staff to update sites without the need for them to even have WordPress access.
We can also be a backup team for any emergency or urgent content that needs to be posted. We can create and publish alert notifications or news posts quickly.
Additionally, we can assist with more regular or manual updates to sites such as changes to staff directories, image galleries, event calendars, and more.
How does this work?
- Send us all content updates and changes (including new pages or posts) to either a private email address or a shared Slack channel.
- Our team will add the new content or make the changes.
- Importantly, we’ll do an accessibility review of the page content and take care of all alt text, markup, and whatever may be needed.
- We’ll follow any governance or requirements you have, such as branding/style guidelines or other content standards.
- We can either publish immediately or send back a private preview link for your approval before making changes live.
Want To Learn More?
These new services complement our end-user support, training, and custom theme development services. We aim to be a seamless extension and partner of web teams big and small.
If this sounds interesting, or if you have any questions at all, please get in touch using the form below.