- Updates: 11 Aug, 2020
- A to Z List: accessibility improvements.
- Dogo Content Widget: additional accessibility improvements.
- Metaslider: updated from 3.7.2 to 3.16.4 and includes accessibility improvements.
- My Sites: improvements to Dashboard > My Sites to closer match how My Class > Student blogs works to make it easier for users associated with a large number of sites to search and manage their sites.
- Post Expirator: Hide Diagnostics and View Debug Logs tabs in Settings > Post Expirator.
- Subscribe by email: Additional protection added to email header to address software like Microsoft Office feature “ATP – Advanced Threat Protection“ and their Office Suite internal mechanism which scan all the links in emails and were causing random unsubscribing from post notification emails. Force Subscribe by widget to send confirmation email if the widget was originally configured to add subscribers without a confirmation email.
- Wiki: accessibility improvements.
- Auberge: upgraded from 1.4.2 to 2.7.2
- Updates: Aug 4, 2020
- Akismet: updated from 3.1.5 to 4.1.6
- Custom Post Type UI: updated from 1.6.1 to 1.7.4
- Divi Builder plugin: updated from 4.0.11 to 4.5.1 and included security fix from 4.5.3
- Edit Flow: updated from 0.9.2 to 0.9.6
- Embed Any Document: updated from 2.2.2 to 2.5.0
- Regenerate Thumbnails: updated from 2.2.6 to 3.1.3
- Table of Contents Plus: updated from 1211 to 2002
- Advanced Tables (TablePress): updated from 1.9.2 to 1.11
- Extra: updated from to 4.0.11 to 4.5.1 and included security fix from 4.5.3
- Divi: updated from 4.0.11 to 4.5.1 and included security fix from 4.5.3
Coblocks – blocks for the Gutenberg WordPress block editor. All new plugins are uploaded set to super admin users only can activate and need to be changed to All Users in Plugin Management if you want your users to activate.
- Updates: July 28, 2020
- Accessibility – updated from 1.5.10 to 1.7.1
- Co-Authors Plus – updated from 3.2.1 to 3.4.3
- Cool Timelines – updated from 1.9 to 2.0.1
- Crowdsignal Polls & Ratings – updated from 2.1.1 to 2.2.0
- Disable Comments – updated from 1.6 to 1.10.2
- Post Expirator – updated from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
- Print, PDF, Email by PrintFriendly – updated from 3.13.0 to 3.15.0
- Print My Blog – updated from 1.14.0 to 2.7.0
- Public Post Preview – upgrade from 2.8.0 to 2.9.0
- Site Improve – updated from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0
- Syntax Highlighter – updated from 3.5.2 to 3.5.5
- TinyMCE Advanced – updated from 4.2.8 to 5.4.0
- User Switching – updated from 1.5 to 1.5.5
- Widget Importer & Exporter – updated from 1.5.3 to 1.6
- Dogo Content Widget – accessibility improvements.
- Fancier Author Box – accessibility improvements.
- Scripts – menu item changed from Dashboard > Scripts to Dashboard > Reports & Batch Edits. Added theme information to the Sites list and status column to Theme Usage List and Plugin Usage List to make it easier to identify active sites.
- Subscribe by email – fix issue with the date setting for the weekly digest resetting when the digest is sent.
- Updates: July 21, 2020
WordPress Core Updates:
This includes updating all sites and networks to WordPress core version 5.4.2.
Changes that end-users may notice are minimal, and highlights are all related to the block editor, including:
- two new blocks (Social Icons and Buttons)
- improvements to the performance of the block editor
- better keyboard navigation of the block editor
This core update was originally made available on March 31st, but we felt best to minimize updates and changes for our customers during the months of April and May of this year. On a related note, WordPress 5.5 is currently in Beta and due out in August, and we will be applying the 5.5 and future updates at a more rapid pace – with a goal of less than 4 weeks after the official launch. All security patches and updates have continued to be made in less than 24 hours of release.
- Updates: July 14, 2020
- Google Tag Manager: Updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3.
- Formidable: Updated from 4.02.01 to 4.05.01.
- Advanced Custom Fields: Updated from 5.8.7 to 5.8.12.
- Content Update Notification: Added block editor support to fix missing user name in update notification email if post/page edited or published using the block editor.