- Duplicate Post: Fixed potential issues with duplication loop.
- WP SEO: Updated from 0.9.0 to 0.13.0.
- Bulk Media Downloader: Select, zip and download multiple media files at the same time from your media library.
- SSL Fix: Address issue with posting comments related to SSL with some themes.
The following plugins are being depreciated and will no longer appear in Plugins > All Users in the dashboard of sites or in Plugin Management in network admin. These plugins will remain activated on sites currently using the plugin. Users will be able to deactivate the plugin.
Our goal is to depreciate less popular plugins and plugins no longer needed while focusing on providing as many plugins as possible that are accessible on the front end.
- AddThis Social share: replaced with Accessible Social Share.
- Category posts in custom menu: Limited usage.
- Divi Tab Navigation: part of Divi Accessibility plugin.
- Draw Attention: Free version is very limited and isn’t accessible. Paid version can be uploaded as custom plugin on request.
- Easy Tables (MCE Table Buttons): Functionality now provided by the block editor.
- Google Maps Pro: requires clients to set up own API and add credit card to configure.
- PayPal Donations
- Post Type Order: not accessible in dashboard.
- Print Posts and Pages: not accessible on front end.
- RSS Just Better
- Scheduled Content
- Supreme Webfonts
- Visual Editor Widget (black-studio-tinymce-widget): Functionality now provided by the block editor.
- WP Contact Form
The following plugins which were depreciated over a year ago will be removed from all CampusPress networks:
- Submission Form Creator (dd-formmailer)
- Tag Cloud (WP Cumulus)