The WordPress Core Security Update (version 4.7.3) has been applied to all networks we host.
The following updates have been made to all CampusPress networks:
General Theme Updates:
- Skirmish: Date format post list fix.
- Nature: Fix issue with comments displaying on theme.
General Plugins Updates:
- Subscribe by email: added weekly digest time selector in Subscriptions > Settings > General so admin users can select when the digest is sent to subscribers; added unsubscribe link option in Subscriptions > Settings > Mail Template; fixed follow button anchor causing scrolling of page on some themes such as Divi.
- Akismet – disabled Akismet on private sites (those set to only registered users, admin users only and password protected).
- Lean Captcha Word list: updated word list.
- WordPress Importer: fix for importer image sizes.
- Simple SEO: enabled 301 redirection only on single posts.
- Super admin scripts: fixed issue with member sites number.
- Public Post Preview plugin: Enables users to give a link to other people so they can preview the post before it is published without being added as a user to the site. Refer to Public Post Preview Plugin support documentation for more information.
- Disable Comments Completely Plugin: Allows the blog admin user to disable comments completely on their site or on specific post types. Refer to Disable Comments Completely Plugin support documentation for more information.
New plugins are added as ‘Super Admin only’. Refer to managing plugins documentation on how to enable these plugin for all users.
Latest Support Documentation:
The following new support documentation has been added to Edublogs User Guide: