The following updates have been applied to all CampusPress networks:
The following major changes have been made to how user reports work:
- User list dropdown menu removed – long user list weren’t scrollable which affected the ability to run reports for individual users on the Users > Report page.
- Date range changed to monthly – needed for handling large numbers of student blogs attached to class blogs.
- Report is now generated for all users attached to the blog.
- Clicking on Reports under a username loads the post (or comments) lists.
- User list added.
- All reports can be downloaded as a CSV – for teachers to add their notes.
Refer to User report support documentation for more detailed information.
- Help and Support plugin – general improvements. This plugin enables your users to contact your support team from directly inside their dashboard. Network activate in Plugins > Plugin Management and configure in Settings > Help & Support in network admin dashboard.
- Live shortcode plugin – WordPress 4.7 TinyMCE improvements to fix some issues with the TinyMCE interface not showing in Live Shortcode editor.
- Reader – Makes the Reader search work for private blogs when “Should posts from Private Sites be included in reader” is set to “Yes, include posts from all sites” in Settings > Reader in the network admin dashboard.
- Subscribe by email – general improvements.
The Live Shortcode plugin is one of our most powerful plugins for adding functionality such as:
- Lists Posts/pages
- List Categories/Tags
- Reader Content
- Reader Content Slider/Grid – see it in action pulling all Recently published posts onto a main site here.
- Ample theme – updated to latest version which includes more customization options.
- Autofocus theme – general improvements.
- Cute Frame theme – fix issue with static frontpage styling.
- White theme – fix missing slider arrows and slider styles.