Published Updates: July 17, 2018:
New Plugin added:
- Pixabay Images – Find quality public domain images from Pixabay and upload them with just one click.
New plugins are set to Super admin users only in Plugins > Plugin Management in the network admin dashboard. To enable access for all users you need to change to All Users.
- Network Messages – fixed issues with slashes, small UX improvements, small styling improvements.
- Post Indexer – re enabled table creation.
- Celebrate – italic font styling fix.
- Waffle – an accessibility ready Twenty Fifteen child theme.
All themes are currently network disabled. Super admins must enable the theme in Themes in the network admin to make it available to all users.
New Support Documentation:
Upcoming Updates: July 24, 2018:
The following updates will be applied to all CampusPress networks on July 24, 2018 during the weekly change window:
- Wiki – improved compatibility with WP-CLI.
- New Blog Templates – Forced admins to login so template gets applied before site becomes accessible.
- Jetpack – Updated to version 6.2.