The following updates have been applied to all CampusPress networks:
Publications Manager Plugin
- An easy to use tool for organizing and displaying publications.
- The Publications Manager plugin is set to Super admin users only in Plugins > Plugin Management in the network admin dashboard. To enable access for all users you need to change to All Users.
- Refer to the Publications Manager plugin support documentation for more detailed information.
- Super Admin Scripts: fixed issue with the number of domain mapped sites listed in export files.
- Pretty Plugins: Updated information on Plugins > All Plugins with new plugins information and thumbnails.
- Coller: Only load an image, instead of a slider, if only one slide has been added to the theme.
Latest Support Documentation
The following new support documentation has been added to Edublogs User Guide: