Are you looking for better tools for blogs, ePortfolios, or websites?
CampusPress is the leading provider of WordPress in education, and we have limited space for a free pilot program starting now.
During this time, you’ll be able to use a full version of our service free with as many sites and users as you’d like. No limits, and no obligation to purchase when the pilot is over.
- Hosting – a WordPress Multisite network at a domain of your choice (like blogs.yourschool.edu)
- Authentication – integration via LDAP, Google Apps, or other services that we can support
- Template – a customized default template for all of your blogs or sites
- Support – 24/7 email and chat support for all of your users – teachers and even students too
- Training – access to webinars, videos, and guides to maximize use of WordPress to meet your needs
Applying and getting started is quick and easy! We can have you up and running within as little as 24 hours.
Interested? Complete our quick registration form and we’ll take care of the rest.
Your pilot can run from now through the end of August. Our normal trials that we offer are limited to 30 days and don’t include the unlimited users, authentication, template, and training pieces. Full pilots such as this offering typically incur a fee.
Applications will remain open until May 1st or until we run out of space in the program.
Who: Any faculty member or employee of a school, district, or university is eligible to signup.
What: You’ll have access to all the plugins, themes, and features we provide for our paying customers.
When: Pilots will last between now and the end of August. When the pilot is over, you’ll have the opportunity to continue with a license or we can help with exporting any and all content off of our service.
Where: It’s best to set up your network at a URL affiliated with your school or organization, meaning someone on your end will need access to DNS – we can discuss what this means.
Why: You can use one platform for multiple purposes – student projects, faculty websites, course blogs, etc.
Don’t forget, get in touch here to sign up, and applications are only open until May 1st or until we run out of room.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!