The following updates have been applied to all CampusPress networks:
The following two new plugins have been added to all networks:
- Advanced Tables Plugin
- Advanced solution for creating and managing tables. Ideal for creating large tables that allows visitors to sort, filter and search data. Supports pagination and scrolling on larger tables.
- Import range of file formats including Excel spreadsheets to create tables.
- Powered by the TablePress plugin.
- The Advanced Tables Plugin is set to Super admin users only in Plugins > Plugin Management in the network admin dashboard. To enable access for all users you need to change to All Users.
- Refer to Advanced Tables Plugin support documentation for more information.
- Cool Timelines Plugin
- Creates a beautiful vertical timeline that you can add to a page or post.
- Ideal for situations where you want students to create a representation of a historical event or development process in chronological order.
- The Cool Timelines Plugin is set to Super admin users only in Plugins > Plugin Management in the network admin dashboard. To enable access for all users you need to change to All Users.
- Refer to Cool Timelines Plugin support documentation for more information.
- Restricted site access plugin: fix redirection issue after login.
- WP-CORS Plugin: general improvements.
- Formidable Forms: fix issue with featured image uploads displaying in form submissions.
- Infinite SEO: fix issue with possible wrong title on home page.
Latest Support Documentation
The following new support documentation has been added to Edublogs User Guide: